Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 7 , 2008

I cannot believe the school year is almost over! It went by so fast. It was a great year and the kids did so well. I am already planning our summer . I really love summers . Alot of people complain that live here because it is so hot, but I actually love it. I adjust our schedule according to the weather, the same way people do where they get heavy snow in the winters. In the summers we usually stay up late and I try to do my errands such as grocery shopping when the sun has gone down do to the extreme heat. We usually go to the park at night and take walks at night. We will probably swim in the early morning or afternoon when the sun is going down to avoid the sun. In the day time we do crafts indoors, and I will set up our pool out back, fill it up and they usually go in and out all day. I would like to plan a couple of vacations as well.
Every summer we go to Sedona,Arizona. We love Sedona! It is so beautiful there . We also go to Flagstaff,Arizona, we have most our family there, also we hike the westfork trail in oak creek . I strongly suggest anyone that is in az to hike that trail , it is beautiful! It is by the creek and we let the kids play in the creek , that is their favorite part of the trip. I would like to do some camping this summer as well. My parents live in Litchfield Park,Az so we will be there alot too. We usually go to wild life zoo when we are there. I would also like to visit the Science Museum in phoenix.

2 comments:

Momma said...

We just came back from Flagstaff. It was ever so lovely there. I hope to visit again sooner than later.

dolphin lady said...

I would love to provide you with more info about homeschooling and what is available in Yuma. Email me at dolphinplus@juno.com.
Erica